- These Prices are for our Standard Instruments.
- Prices for variants may be slightly different.
- All Prices are in UK Pounds .
- Approximate conversion is: £1 UK = $1.25 US = €1.15 EEC
- * Against a Model or Option No. means that it can be bought and fitted retrospectively
|These all use integrating spheres. There are two standard types of detector: Thin Film Thermopile (Broad Band) and Silicon. The Broad Band models (M55, M69, M68) are the normal ones to use for most applications. However, the Silicon Diode Instrument (M29) can go to lower power levels and has the possibility of showing the pulse shape of repetitively pulsing lasers.|
|Model 55||Standard Broad Band CW Meter (1mW–1W, 400nm–1.5µm, 18mm Aperture) (includes Battery Powered Indicator Unit with Analogue Meter and Charger)||£1300|
|Model 69||x10 Broad Band Power Meter (10mW–10W, 400nm–1.5µm, 25mm Aperture) (includes Battery Powered Indicator Unit with Analogue Meter and Charger)||£1580|
|Model 68||x100 Broad Band Power Meter (100mW–100W, 400nm–1.5µm, 35mm Aperture) (includes Battery Powered Indicator Unit with Analogue Meter and Charger)||£1840|
|Model 29||Silicon Detector Head (30µW–10mW, 350–1100nm, 18mm Aperture) (includes Battery Powered Indicator Unit with Analogue Meter and Charger)||£1450|
|When ordering, please give the range of laser powers and main wavelengths .
All Prices include calibration to ±1.8% traceable to UK National Physical Laboratory.
|Model 29 can have Ge or GaInAs detectors for different spectral ranges||enquire|
|Special Heads for Larger Beams or different Power Ranges are available||enquire|
|We also offer a Pyroelectric Head to measure CW CO2 lasers (needs a chopper)||enquire|
|Alternative indicator units|
|Analogue Meters are better than Digital for setting up, beam finding or laser adjustment.|
|CW/2||Digital Readout Meter (Alternative to standard Analogue Meter)||£300 extra|
|CW/3 *||IEEE-488 interface to send results to computer||£490 extra|
|CW/4 *||RS232 interface to send results to computer||enquire|
We offer a calibration service for our own Instruments. We also can calibrate other Manufacturer’s Instruments when these are of suitable design. Please see Separate Web Page for details and prices of the Calibrations we can offer.
(1) The price for the Heads LD, SD and SD60 includes the Battery Pack to bias them.
(2) Heads MD, HD, SL or HL need either a Stand Alone PSU OR a Module Power Rack.
(3) Modules PPM/1 or PPM/2 need the Module Power Rack.
|These prices are for Si (400-1070nm). For GaInAs (950-1600nm) add £300|
|LD||Low Sensitivity Diffusing Head + Battery Bias Box 1mV/W||£1650 (1)|
|SD||Standard Diffusing Head + Battery Bias Box 10mV/W||£1590 (1)|
|SD60||60 mm Aperture Diffusing Head + Battery Bias Box 10mV/W||£1910 (1)|
|MD||Medium Sensitivity Diffusing Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 100mV/W||£1590|
|HD||High Sensitivity Diffusing Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 1.0V/W||£1590|
|78||Small Fast Diffusing Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 1.6mV/W||£1590|
|78A||Small Diffusing Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 35mV/W||£1590|
|SL||Standard Lens Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 100mV/µW/cm2||£1590|
|HL||High Sensitivity Lens Head (needs Power Supply (2)) 1.0mV/µW/cm2||£1970|
|All these Heads must have a 50 Ohm load (either a ’Scope or one of our Peak Power Modules). Prices include calibration at one wavelength of your choice giving ±2.2% traceable to UK National Standards.|
|Re-calibration of Heads||Most Defence Authorities require this re-calibration to be done annually. Turn around is usually only a few days.||typically £400-£500 each.|
|Options for Peak Power Measurements|
|PPM/1 *||Peak Power Module (Digital Readout of Peak Power) (3)||£1300|
|PPM/2 *||Mean Power Module (Digital readout of Mean Power) (3)||£700|
|PPM/3 *||Separate DVM with IEEE-488 (Sends readings to computer)||£550|
|Stand Alone PSU||(Powers Heads MD, HD, SL, HL)||£350|
|Module Power Rack||(Powers Heads MD, HD, SL, HL and Measurement Modules)||£860|
Prices include Calibration at one wavelength of your choice giving ±2.2% traceable to UK National Standards.
(1) The price for the Heads M27, M49 and M50 includes the Battery Pack to bias them.
(2) To use Head M32 you must also buy either the Stand Alone PSU OR the Module Power Rack.
(3) To use Modules M19 or PPM/1 you must buy the Module Power Rack.
|M27||Pulsed Laser Head||Battery Pack||Pulse Shape + Energy Meas. (0.3–1.06µm)||£1320 (1)|
|M49||Lensed Head||Battery Pack||Pulse Shape + Energy Meas. (0.3–1.06µm)||£1320 (1)|
|M50||Fibre-Optic Head||Battery Pack||Pulse Shape + Energy Meas. (0.3–1.06µm)||£1320 (1)|
|M40||Control Unit for M27, M49 & M50||Internal Batt.||Captures Energy values only||£900|
|M40/1||Meter with IEEE||Sends readings from M40 to computer||£500|
|M32||Pyro-electric Head||PSU or Rack (2)||Energy Meas. only (0.6–4µm)||Enquire|
|M19 *||Digital Data Acquisition Module||Rack (3)||for M27 or M32 Heads||£900|
|PPM/1 *||Peak Power Module||Rack (3)||Digital Readout of Peak Power||£1300|
|Stand Alone PSU||£350|
|Module Power Rack||£860|
|PLEM||Pulsed Laser Energy Monitor||£3200|
|This is a complete system with Beam-splitter for 0.3-1.06µm with one calibrated range plate and an analogue meter.|
|Options for PLEM|
|PLEM/1 *||Extra Range plate||Price includes calibration at extra wavelength||£350|
|PLEM/4 *||Meter with IEEE interface||Sends readings to computer||£500|
|LD1||Control Unit for 14 pin DIL Laser in Power Rack (Photo-diode or Current control)||£1550|
|LD1A||Control Unit for 14 pin Butterfly Laser in Power Rack (Current Control only)||£ 1650|
|LD2||Extra 14 pin Control Modules (up to 3 Control Modules per Power Rack)||£ 800|
|LD2A||Extra Butterfly Control Modules (up to 3 Control Modules per Power Rack)||£ 800|
|LD3||IEEE Monitoring/Control Module (only two Modules with IEEE)||Enquire|
|M81||Basic Chopped Signal Integrator. This is a simple Boxcar Integrator for the chopped signal from Pyroelectrics, photomultipliers etc.
It is a good low cost option when the high cost of a full lock-in system is not justified.
|Options for CSI|
|M81/1 *||Count-down Module (choose a lower PRF but still locked to the supply)||£ 500|
|M81/2 *||DVM with IEEE interface (sends readings to computer)||£ 500|
|CH1||Chopper for general use (various open/closed times available)||£ 500|
|CSIA||Faster system (aperture times down to 15ns, digital smoothing)||£3500 (typical)|
|A3||X3.1 Amp.||for Photon Drag||Input imp. 50 Ohms,
Drives 50 Ohm ’Scope
|A10||X10 Amp.||for Photon Drag||Input imp. 50 Ohms,
Drives 50 Ohm ’Scope
|A100||X100 Amp.||for Photon Drag||Input imp. 50 Ohms,
Drives 50 Ohm ’Scope
|M67||Ultra Low Noise Amps||for Calorimeters|| Spec. to be agreed.
Typically G=x100. 100nV P-P
|T.B.A.||AC Powered Amps||Customer's application||Gain and bandwidth to be specified on ordering||typically £800|
Notes and Conditions
- These Prices are for our Standard Instruments. Prices for variants may be slightly different. All Prices are in UK Pounds (£). These prices are F.O.B. Hampshire UK and do not include freight or insurance to your site.
- Please give us as much detail as possible of your laser (wavelength, pulse duration, power, energy, repetition rate, beam size). Also the local AC supply voltage.
- * against Model or Option No. means that it can be bought and fitted retrospectively.
- All our products carry a one year guarantee (F.O.B. Hampshire, UK). Please note, however, that this does not include damage to beam splitters or diffusers caused by excessive laser power density. All these upper limits are given in the Specifications in the Brochures and Instruction Manuals.
- Payment: Our Standard terms are for payment within 30 days of date of dispatch from Liss. If you want different terms (e.g. ‘30 days Nett’ or payment in advance) please advise and we will change the Quotation appropriately.
- Letters of Credit. We regret we must charge £400 on all Invoices paid to us by ‘Irrevocable Letter of Credit’. This is to cover our costs for this quite ridiculously complex method of payment (Bank fees, Consulate fees, Financing the slower payment, Chamber of Commerce fees, Fees for ‘Certificate of Origin’ and our own time spent in Administration). For some Banks, where our experience shows that they are obsessively bureaucratic or pedantic, the charge may need to be even more.